Put in a backup generator, remodeled bathroom

Contractor submitted bathroom permit app about a week before this unfolded. It's on hold now. I am going to do a backup gen, but I was going to wait until spring due to forced air heat and NG interruption. I will still do it, but it depends on availability of materials and resources now. I worry about my frozen food.

I would have gotten my food storage back up to a year again. It has fallen to 3 or 4 months.

$$$ for all of this could become an issue.

Messages In This Thread