I can and will do that. I do it here, but don't get anything

Back except, that it was received and all the BS they are doing, which ain't what I'd asked them to support.
If I don't get anything from my own State, how can I expect to get anywhere out of State. Gotta be a better way than cut/paste.

Messages In This Thread